Thursday, May 26, 2005

Busch

The next series of dog names that I will have is baseball stadiums. I want a dog named Busch and a dog named Fenway. It used to be baseball players, but (alas) that only lasted 2 cats: Cal and Mattie.

This probably seems totally off the wall, but I have been up all night and had bad fitful nightmare sleep from 2-3 AM. So I just got up and have been thinking about dog names. Well, and cardiac intensive care, T waves, magnesium, lidocaine, and ventricular fibrillation for about 30 minutes in there. Mostly about dogs.

I ran into Drew Kumpuris and he had finished rounding at 5:30. He's headed to the airport to go fishing (lucky). He said, "Wow, you look like an intern who's been up all night." We chatted, then his brother came to pick him up. Drew said, "Doesn't she look lovely?" with no hint of irony.

Sigh. One more week until vacation.

And Katy - I tried to call you back but probably just woke you up accidentally instead. Then I text messaged you. I play left and left center. Gotta make those catches.

No comments: