Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bama

Got the latest Signed Firsts book from Square Books yesterday - they're coming frequently due to scheduling signing dates. This one is gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson. Her debut novel. I read the first few pages yesterday and already love it. Keep in mind that I could be preparing (i.e. reading) for my forthcoming radiology residency and career. Nah... rather read the good stuff.

Just got the yard finished. Dr. Beck has a half-day on Thursday, so I came home and mowed. It looks good, but I've got to get the blades sharpened soon. Dory chased me in the back yard, which was hilarious. She is now crashed out on the office floor as I play with iTunes and blog.

On call AGAIN tomorrow. I've had a hard time getting them switched this month, which means I'll miss honors convocation for the graduating med students tomorrow night. I can't believe it's been a year. We were just babies. Intern year grows you up. Big time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leah- can you tell me what's up with your picture?? i mean... what are you looking at that has you making that face? i just feel like i need a little back ground on the photo.

thanks- katy baker