Thursday, April 14, 2005

Quick

Just a quick post before rounds... It's been a good week. This month is going so quickly.

Last night Kate came over for a dinner of hamburgers (not my best), sweet potatoes (E's new creation), and salad. Oh, and beer and ice cream. It was a lot of fun to see her and just hang out. When you spend so much time running with someone, you end up knowing everything about one another. I've missed that communication since the marathon. I do admire Kate and her personality - she has a ton of insight and is always forthcoming. Anyway, that's my little plug for the best running buddy ever.

Speaking of running, I have been so lazy this week. The sedentary life is not for me. It just makes me feel bad all over. Whenever this happens, I spend days trying to figure out why I did it again! So I'm on a detox diet (c.f. Supersize Me) and taking the stairs all up and down the VA. I'll be back in no time.

I'm on call this weekend, so I can't make many plans. Hopefully I'll get to spend some time playing.

No comments: