Wednesday, March 23, 2005

already wednesday?

I can't believe it's already Wednesday this week. Work has been slow because everyone else in this clinic is on vacation. I have been getting organized (again) lately, so lots of things are getting checked off the infamous list.

Speaking of organized, I have discovered flylady.net. This is a remarkably cheesy yet effective way of establishing routines and order in one's life. Which sounds stifling, but has already made for more free time and enjoyment. I'm glad I'm doing it before my life gets busier in July.

Erica and I are on our last day of dog-sitting today. We have a small German shepherd at our house named Julie. It has been wild! Dory keeps pestering her, and we have realized that our dog is way more hyper than we imagined. I'm working on getting pictures posted, but it may be a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah, This is great--I hope my message goes!! I had a wonderful time in LR and got home about noon yesterday. I am so happy that we got to go with you to church -- I am very impressed with everything. We went to the museum before we left and that is so amazing!! I love you, Grandrobbye