Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Did that say July???

I just logged in and saw that my last post was July 28th.  Is that possible?  Are they going to kick me off for never attempting to entertain a few readers?  Would I deserve it?  Probably so.

I blame Facebook.  It's my new way to keep in touch, and given its ubiquity on the phone, I barely ever check or update blogs.  How's that for Arkansas grammar?  "barely ever"  "hardly ever"  sheesh.

Anyway, we are of course busy.  We are of course good.  Life is good.  Erica has finished boards, I am starting to study for mine, we have a super sweet President elect, and Ross is an amazing kid.  Other than continually biting anything that breathes at his once-a-week parents' day out, he is the most genuine, intelligent, lovable thing on the face of the planet.


1 comment:

Leah said...

Yeah, I noticed you were out of pocket for a while there. I faithfully check my RSS feed for you daily...glad you are blogging again! :) LOL @ the biting comment...it is a phase, I swear. My three year old went through the same thing at that age.