Sunday, June 15, 2008

Set list


indigo girls
Little Rock's Robinson Center Music Hall
June 10th, 2008 8PM

pendulum swinger
yield
fill it up again
heartache for everyone
power of two
hope alone*
world falls*
get out the map
sugar time?
fleet of hope?
three hits
hammer & nail
devotion
last tears*
another new song?
prince of darkness
shame on you
"don't think twice it's all right"?*
kid fears*
closer to fine**
-encore-
tried to be true*
rock and roll heaven's gate**
galileo**

Legend:  * = brandi carlile joined, **= brandi and her band, ?=new songs I don't know the names to very well

It was a really great show.  But the whole story would take pages and pages, because the night was screwed up by melancholy and fighting and breakdown.  I have some work to do.  We have some work to do.  My whole life has been on hold since that night, and I have experienced the full range of human emotions.  Let's just say there are three mental health appointments for me in the next 48 hours as I attend to myself.  It happens.  I am not immune to my humanity.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Let me know if I can do anything. I am a good listener.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Leah, I here for you!!
Love Linda

Jess said...

We all have our breakdowns. The important thing is to recognize it and reach out for help which you are doing. WE love you VERY MUCH and are here for you 100% day or night.

The Family said...

Kind of new on your blog spot, but have been thinking about you this week. sadly, our humanity will always catch up to us somehow, it's what happens on the other side that matters. love to you all and also here if you need a getaway.
lydia