Wednesday, October 04, 2006

You're it

Here are the rules: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions on your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

Seven songs (in no particular order or preference or genre):
1. Aimee Mann - Voices Carry
2. Pink with Indigo Girls - Dear Mr. President
3. Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records ON
4. Liz Phair - Closer to You (HOW CAN I CHOOSE WHICH SONG??)
5. Indigo Girls - new album Despite Our Differences (HOW CAN I CHOOSE WHICH SONG??)
6. Dixie Chicks - Easy Silence
7. David Gray, John Mayer, David Mead - all their albums put togther.

I had to have #7 in order to represent the other 50% of the species. Don't listen to a lot of guy stuff.

I don't know whom to tag. I'll have to think about it. I'm not much of a super-blogger (obviously).

No comments: