Sunday, October 08, 2006

What we've been doing...






Busy weekend.
I was swamped last week: call on Tuesday, 24-hr moonlighting Wednesday, work and moonlighting Thursday, call Friday. No, I'm not kidding. Anyway, so after sleeping on Saturday we had the Wood kids for the afternoon which was a huge blessing and tons of fun. Picked up Dad and Sara from the airport, then dinner with them, then some time with my aunt, uncle, and cousin + wife.

Sunday was focused on re-organizing the house in the aftermath of furniture delivery. We are the owners of lots of new office furniture, and Ross now has a dresser/changing table. What a lucky kid! Now we're BOTH actually working at functional desks in the new and improved office. All the bookcases are in here now, and the dogs are resting on the floor. I know I'm crazy, but having this much organization and functionality is nigh unto perfect for me. It's weird how much stress this relieves. I am in heaven.

No comments: