Saturday, September 03, 2005

Skeeters

We are sitting outside on Saturday night with Audra, Kelly, Tonya, and Tonya's friend Tim. What a freak of nature: at the same time that I am getting CHEWED up by mosquitos, we are sitting outside enjoying the weekend with wireless link to the world. I'm ITCHING! My feet are covered with bites. And the world is updated. The peds residents are going off about jeopardy call/backup call for when you're puking you're guts out and need someone to cover for you. There has been some abuse of the system.

I am just hanging out. We had an awesome morning and snuggled at home in bed. Then to my mom's for hanging out and eating a piece of pound cake. We had gift certificates at Best Buy and Pier One so succumbed to Saturday afternoon consumerism.

Cookout for "all our friends" turned out to just be a small group. The turkey burgers were good, and spinach dip was even better. Audra likes the Mojitos. I like the rum and Cokes. Erica likes the plain old Coke since she's on backup.

Will update more soon. Call will suck tomorrow, but I'll get through.

No comments: